Sunday, December 23, 2012

Busy holiday.

What a busy, eventful week. Just came back from our church camp, Desaru Pulai. It was our first time going overseas together. It was great experience, I must say though it wasn't a honeymoon kind of holiday. I am pretty proud of myself as the response from the camp was very good. I'm sure everyone is proud of the youths. I'm praying that the spirit will be brought back to Singapore and it will last. We had a last minute decision to extend our vacation @ Austin Hill with auntie Veron. It was simple, relaxing.

I was very pampered, I must say. Boyfriend's mother was taking good care of me when I had fever, his father came to my place to pick me up and drove me in for the camp, he was 24/7 there for me even though we couldn't do much. Look, who else can be as blessed as me!? No one, duh~









No comments:

Post a Comment