Friday, June 4, 2010

Flunked.

HAAH. Time to laugh at myself. HAAH.
I lost interest in my studies. I have two bloody irritating form teachers. I have assholes, bastards and stupid teachers. You know what I did to my mid-year exams? I FLUNKED. I failed everything except math and chinese. This is the first time my mum was called to go to school for PTM. Well done, JiaEn. Be this way, continue to be this way.

I have no interest, no motivation. Oh God, how do I keep going? All the teachers look down on me. I have no friends in class, I'm probably their best joke everyday. My sister thinks I'm stupid. Everybody thinks I am. I don't know how to face myself as well. There's nothing that is keeping me going. What can I do? What am I suppose to do?

My mother weeped. I believe she's very disappointed in me. She told me she doesn't what can she do anymore. She's feeling so helpless and all I could have told her was I don't know. I really don't know. I don't see the point in living anymore. Silence is the loudest cry, but no one ever hears it.

No comments:

Post a Comment