Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shanghai immersion.

I just came back from ShangHai immersion trip. I managed to make some cheena friends, there were great, unlike those cheenas in Singapore. They were good host, we had great fun.

I fell sick as usual, but was glad that I was well taken care of. Also, I managed to email Samuel and Ashley. I felt a little sour, seeing how great they are together. I wished Samuel was mine. Sorry if I'm a little bitch here.

Okayyyy, back to the trip. It was fun and great learning experience but things didn't go that well either. I felt outcasted halfway through the trip. Friends didn't behave like my friends anymore. They seemed like they had plans behind me, outcasting me, ganging up to count me out. I cried during the trip, but I kept to myself. I should have known I'm forever alone, isn't it? Why am I still affected. I thought HCL is united, I thought everyone was everyone's friend. Well, I'm proven wrong. Time to learn how to survive alone, like how I am in my form class.

Term three is starting real soon. Well, I don't have the motivation to go school. I have no friends. School is like hell. Change of time table, I hate changes. I have to do well. That's all I know and I need to do well and be promoted.

要给对方看,我能过得很好.

No comments:

Post a Comment