Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Frustrations.

I’m raging at the frustrating plan. The plan that I can’t understand. I’m frustrated. I can’t see why. I don’t understand. And I can’t get what I want. I’m frustrated because it hurts so much feeling so far apart from him, being lonely. Crying like there’s no tomorrow and no one cares. 
It’s frustrating how people don’t understand, how people can’t see and feel what’s going on in you. 
I’m just gonna give up. I just can’t let go despite being tired. I can’t because I want it, it’s tiring, it hurts but I’m still holding onto him. I don’t know why. Knowing that I will only bring troubles and something like that, I’m not good enough, I have to be selfish and hold onto him so tightly. 
It’s hurting so badly, I just want to kill myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment