Monday, February 11, 2013

CNY.

I always dread CNY. It's a waste of time, having to greet people whom you see only once a year and they always ask about your results just so that they can show off.

The first day was shit ballz. Going back to Faith for service was the first bad thing. I got to see those people with that kind of eyesights and the messages they convey. Ya, they got the I look down on you and why are you here when you left look. The sermon was bad, and the preacher is so loud, my eyes was almost rotting. What else? To paternal grandma's place. We were the first because my parents insisted going to the 8.30am service which made me wake up so bloody early on a holiday. We did nothing, just a bit of catching up with a few close cousins. And my dad played mahjong. Wow. What a good Christian testimony and role model as father. I was angry. But I kept quiet unlike the past years. Then we went to my great grand uncle's place and lastly my maternal grandma's place. Relatives spoiling the mood here and there. It's going to be never ending if I go on grumbling. In a nut shell, I had a bloody angst spoilt day one.

Second day was not too bad. Slept in and went to my bf's place. Slacked the whole day off and went to auntie Veron's place after that. Got a culture shock there. Too many people. Out of my comfort zone. Too scary. The day didn't end that well. Went back late and I couldn't find my keys. Had to call mum to open the door for me. I knew I was going to get it. Kept quiet and cried to sleep. I cried in fear. I don't know what's wrong.

Today started badly. I woke up with a bad mood. I don't even know why. I didn't know how to explain. Sorry Samuel. I'm crying silently. No one cares anyways. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment