Sunday, February 3, 2013

I got the urge to kill.

I'll kill my father one day, just one day when I cannot take it anymore.

What did I do to get this? I just came home from my appointment at the polyclinic to get my x-ray report. Totally turned off to know that my dad is home. That lazy fucked ass. I did nothing, I didn't even go into the room or whatsoever. I stayed in the living room doing my own stuff.

Suddenly, he came out from the room and told me to eat medicine. I believed its because he heard me sneezing a few times or something. I answered with my usual, no. And he started screaming at me. Saying that I spend the most money going to the doctor and stuff I said I didn't even go to the doctor for the flu. Well. I didn't even let him know I went to the polyclinic. And then I got cursed for 15 minutes with his loud screaming. I hate him. I swear I hate him. He's a bloody useless father who thinks he has the rights to scream at anyone and he is forever correct.

It was his fault to give birth to me okay. It was his fault to bring me I the world. And I was so sickly from the day I was born. It was his bloody fault. I'll kick his balls, chop his penis and hope he falls as sick as me, as often as me to see how will he feel. He never understands how I feel. He has never stood in my shoes. I hate him. I swear I hate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment