Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Churches.

God? Are you there?

Its so discouraging and frustrating to get mind fucked about the choir thing. I mean fuck it luh. I explained before hand. And no one listens. Everyone doesn't understand what's my point. Oh yes. I'm the odd one out Kay.

Every churches are the same, aren't they? They have bloody bitches that wants to be bossy and rule you an acts to be holy and God-liked. And maybe I should stop going to church. I should. Because I don't feel God's love and I can't grow in an unsupportive environment.

I feel so betrayed by auntie Veron but I realized she's very superficial, fake, proud and bitchy. She reminds me of Joyce, which frustrates me.

I finally got Samuel to understand why it's a big matter. I'm really glad he's willing to sit down and solve this or at least talk it out with me. I'm so sorry for all the shit he's dealing with, all the crap I throw at him. I thank God for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment