Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013.

2013... Well. I'm dreading for this new year. There'll be many changes.

Me being me, I'm scared of changes. I don't adapt well and I don't like stepping out of my own comfort zone. My biggest fear will be Sam's enlistment. I'm pretty sure I'll miss him. What am I suppose to do when I'm lonely, when i need someone to hug me, to assure me when I'm struggling.... Sigh. Worried. From the unpleasant experience with Sek previously, I don't trust myself, I'm very negative about this. I makes me tears whenever I think about it.

On a side note, it was a great stayover with some youths at boyfriend's place even though it was so simple and we were practically doing nothing most of the time. Our first countdown, I'm loving it.







No comments:

Post a Comment