Sunday, January 6, 2013

Unique Sunday

Today was a little different from the other Sundays except for the oversleep part. I think my body is screwed, I can't seem to sleep at night am I can't stay awake in the day. Like wutttt.

We had our fellowship, first fellowship of the year. The usual camp effect, our numbers increased, praying hard it'll last or even increase throughout the year. I kinda screwed up my role as a pianist. Sigh. I wished I did better, perfect if possible.

Sam brought me to his bro(Jason)'s sister's birthday party. It felt weird at first. Was glad we were there quite late cause church ended late and the party somewhat ended. Jason's parents wasn't pressurizing at all, which was great. Had great chat with Jason and Sam. This is probably the first time I was brought to his friend's event. It felt as though we were married. HAHA. I can't wait to hug my horny boyfriend everyday. I'm missing him already!!

Anyways, I am having this frustration. I want to get all that I want, which I know I can't. Sigh. I feel so tired and down. I need a break. I'm so glad he's by my side to pull me through. Makes everything more bearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment